Friday 1 November 2013

Old World
















Today I had the pleasure of working with two stunning models and two amazing H/MUA's at Mamre House Homestead. A lovely historical building in Western Sydney that was constructed in the 1800s. The interior was very old world with a warm vintage feel; sporting polished wooden table settings and chairs, a vintage piano and cabinets of trinkets. This made an idea contrast for the selection of High Fashion related garments, selected from Student Designer collections from Raffles College of Design and Commerce.

This was definitely a great pleasure to capture, and I can't wait to shoot more designer pieces.

Thankyou to Sara Konarzewski and Genna Hayes for their exceptional modelling, and to Naomi Sprod my in house H/MUA and newly on board Belle Rita as my second H/MUA for the day - both your work was stunning, without you all on board I would have a stunning series to showcase :)

Lauren Von Trapp

No comments:

Post a Comment